Steele County Flu Shot Clinics
Steele County Public Health will be offering flu shot clinics in early October. They are as follows:
- Tuesday, October 4, from 9-10:30AM at the Medford Manor
- Wednesday, October 5, from 12:30-2:30PM at the Ellendale Community Center
- Thursday, October 6, from 9-11AM at Owatonna Senior Place
- Friday, October 7, from 12-2PM at Blooming Prairie Senior Dining
Bring along your insurance card. Cash or check will be accepted. If you can't make one of the above clinics, you may stop at Steele County Public Health at 635 Florence Ave. in Owatonna between 8AM and 4PM weekdays.
There will also be flu shot clinics at county schools. These are open to anyone. They will be at the following schools:
- Wednesday, October 5, from 3:30-7:30PM in Medford
- Monday, October 24, from 4:30-7:30PM in the high school media room at the Blooming Prairie High School
- Monday, October 24, from 4-7PM at the Ellendale school
- Saturday, November 5, from 9AM to noon at Roosevelt School in Owatonna
The cost for people without insurance is $35 for those older than 18 and $20 for children ages 6 months to 18. Cash only - no checks will be accepted. Those who have insurance should bring their insurance card.