Ride for Hope on July 12
Wenger Corporation of Owatonna and the Eagles Club present the 6th annual Ride for Hope Saturday July 12. The event benefits a number of local charities.
RIDE FOR HOPE
Motorcycles & Cars Welcome
8:00am Registration - 10:00am Kickstands Up
Owatonna Eagles Club, 141 E Rose St (start & finish)
Planned stops in Hayfield, Racine, Byron, Pine Island & Kenyon
(lunch at the Stupid Loon in Racine)
Lots of great raffles & drawings
You pick which charity you support!
- American Cancer Society Relay for Life
- Yellow Ribbon Suicide Prevention
- Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
- Special Olympics or Owatonna
- Diabetes Research Center of the Eagles