Lisa’s Logic: Let’s Be Thankful
Thanksgiving is this week. Turkey, cranberries, potatoes and gravy and best of all, spending time with family and friends. Let's be thankful for that.
I have read a few stories that couples will go out to a restaurant and actually end up being with strangers, sometimes the group has been up to 10, and they are laughing like they'd known each other for years instead of hours. Now, that's Thanksgiving.
What are you thankful for?
- Family and friends
- A home to live in or friends to stay with
- Hot chocolate and chocolate milk
- A good book
- A good movie
- A good joke, thanks Becky
- Hobbies we enjoy: quilting, woodworking, crocheting, writing, scrapbooking
- Snow. So we can build snowmen, or make snow angels, maybe go snowmobiling or skiing
- Springtime, with flowers blooming and longer days
- Trees turning colors in the fall
- That special someone to hold hands with and lean on and all the above
Remember to travel safely. And save room for dessert.
The sun is shining above ... Think Happy Thoughts.