Owatonna-Area Flu Shot Clinics
Steele County Public Health will be having seasonal flu shot clinics for people 18 and older.
The flu shot clinics will be at:
- Medford Manor, 216 First St. S.E., on Tuesday, October 6. from 9-10:30AM
- Ellendale Community Center, 507 Second St., on Wednesday, October 7, from 12:30-2:30PM
- Owatonna Senior Place, 500 Dunnell Drive, on Thursday, October 8, from 9-11AM
- Blooming Prairie Senior Dining, 134 Third St. S.E., on Friday, October 9, from noon to 2PM.
There will be flu clinics at local schools:
- Medford Public School, 750 Second Ave. S.E., on Wednesday, October 7, from 3:30-7:30PM.
- Blooming Prairie High School, 202 Fourth Ave. NW, on Monday, October 19, from 4:30-7:30PM
- NRHEG Elementary School, 600 School St., on Monday, October 26, from 4-7PM
- Roosevelt School, 122 E. McKinley in Owatonna, on Saturday, November 7, from 9AM to noon.
They will accept Medicare, South County Health Alliance, Medical Assistance, Humana, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Ucare, Health Partners, Medica, Unicare or $35 cash or check.