Owatonna Business Woman Of Achievement Event Scheduled
The Owatonna Business Women will host their 44th annual Woman of Achievement along with scholarship awards and fundraiser celebration on Friday, March 4. Social hour begins at 6:15PM, followed by the program at 7:30PM at the Steele County History Center.
Nominees this year are:
- Carol Belmore, a social worker at the Owatonna Junior High
- Deb McDermott-Johnson, Owatonna Community Education
- Michelle Redman, executive director of Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Southern Minnesota
- Laurie Running, executive director of Advocates for Developmental Disabilities
- Lori Weisenburger, an attorney at Federated Insurance
The keynote speaker will be the 2015 Woman of Achievement, Annette Frank. There will also be a silent auction, with proceeds going toward scholarships for local women.
Tickets are $25 and on sale now at Tri M Graphics and Kottke Jewelers. Tickets will also be on sale at the door.