Talk of the Town: Crazy Days in Owatonna
Members of Owatonna local merchants Tom Brick, Greg Krueger and Matt Kottke were in KRFO AM1390 studios for Talk of the Town on Thursday, January 21.
The Armory in Owatonna is under construction, so "Plan B" was put in action. Owatonna downtown merchants are having Crazy Days in January in their stores. Hours are until 8PM tonight, Friday the 22nd from 9AM to 5PM, and Saturday the 23rd from 9AM to 4PM.
Stores will have their windows filled with signs looking like they are out of business but really just having some Crazy Deals in January. The stores involved:
- Owatonna Shoe, 121 N. Cedar
- Lighthouse Natural Health Center, in St. Clair's with Norwex
- St. Clair's has fixtures and suits for sale
- Tone Music, 114 N. Cedar
- Kottke Jewelers, newly remodeled at 115 N. Cedar
- Kristi's, 301 N. Cedar
- Cedar Floral, 314 N. Cedar
- Completely Kids & Maternity, 301 N. Cedar
- Party Plus, 116 N. Cedar
- Arrow Ace Hardware, 208 N. Cedar
- Little Professor Book Center, 110 W. Park Square
- Central Park Framing & Finds, 110 W. Broadway
- 3 Day Mattress, 143 W. Broadway
- Tri M Grapics, 625 E. Main St.
- Court Sports and More, 1414 S. Oak
Tom Brick said the Crazy Days in January was a "stolen" idea from surrounding towns that started 35 years ago. Crazy Days is about saving you money and moving their inventory.