Scariest Movies People Won’t Watch Again
Horror movies, suspense/thriller movies, slasher movies, there are so many different types of scary movies out there, and I can honestly say I don't want to watch barely any of them. I especially cannot handle the supernatural, demon possessed, ghost type of scary movies. We asked, on Facebook, what scary movie you have seen and will not ever watch again as well as discussing with the sales staff here. Thank you to everyone who let us know their scary movie experiences. And here are some of the results:
- "The Birds" I get this one, very scary for its time, Alfred Hitchcock, at his finest and something to freak out any kid.
- "E.T. The Extra-terrestrial" This one I had to think about, I didn't think it was scary at all, but, I could see it being very disturbing to a young child.
- "The Changeling" the original one from the 80's. I watched the trailer on YouTube and noped out of watching the actual movie. The trailer was enough.
- "The Exorcist" I fully expected to see this movie make the list, it is one of those I have seen, and don't want to repeat the experience.
- "The Sixth Sense" Bruce Willis and Haley Joel Osment, both great at their roles, but, I couldn't sit through a whole screening of this one either, and it's mild by today's standards.
- "Witchboard" and "Poltergeist II" these are my choices, and if I never see them again it will be too soon.
For more options on scary movies, especially if you are a huge horror buff, check this site out.