River Springs Water Park Opens Wednesday
River Springs Water Park, 3065 St. Paul Road, Owatonna, will open from 4-8PM on Wednesday, June 8, with School's Out Special. Admission is $4 all day. That special continues into Thursday, June 9, from noon to 8PM.
Stop by the Owatonna Park and Rec office to see about pass books and individual season passes.
Monday-Sunday hours are:
- June 9-Aug. 14: Noon to 8PM
- Aug. 15-Aug. 21: Noon to 7PM
- Aug. 22-Sept. 5: Noon to 4:30PM
The Water Park will have specials throughout the summer:
- Grandparents Day Monday: grandparents get in free with paid child.
- Twilight Tuesdays: admission all day is $4.50.
- Family Night Wednesdays: Family of six is $13.50, $2.25 for additional members and $4.50 for individuals.
- Facebook Specials Thursdays: Check River Springs Facebook page for specials.
Sundays have special celebrations at River Springs Water Park:
- Father's Day with free admission for dads with paid child at regular rate on June 19.
- Ducky Dash June 26 (11AM to Noon) with a rain date of July 24.
- Veterans have free admission on July 3 with paid child at regular rate.
- Summer Party from 1-5PM July 10 (rain date of July 24).
- Mother's Day will be celebrated July 31 with free admission for moms with paid child at regular rate.
- Pre-SCFF special: August 14 admission all day $3.50.
- Customer Appreciation Special: August 21 admission all day $2.50
- Cardboard Boat Race will be August 28
Monday, September 5, Labor Day all-day admission: $2.50.
Weather Policies for the River Spring Water Park:
- "Feels like" temperature must be 70 for an hour.
- If lightning is visible or thunder heard, the park will close for at least 1/2 hour.
- Closing decisions when possible made 45 minutes before opening.
- If weather conditions change, reopening will be re-evaluated.
- Park weather-related closings announced on KRFO/Kat Kountry 105, or call the Park and Rec hotline 444-4321 ext. 2 or check the River Springs Facebook page and signs will be posted at the entrance and admission windows.