NRHEG Homecoming King and Queen for 2015
New Richland-Hartland-Ellendale-Geneva 2015 coronation for Homecoming king and queen took place Monday, Sept. 21. Emcees for the evening were Hailey S., Bayli P. and Torrie S.
The court was introduced. Last year's Homecoming queen, Ryann H., was there. Last year's king, Nick B., goes to school in South Dakota, so he was unable to be in town.
The NRHEG band played "Summertime."
The emcees introduced the coaches for the different sports. Each coach gave a recap of the season thus far, congratulated the Homecoming court and reminded them to stay safe. The coaches also wished all the teams good luck.
Sophia F. and Anna L. performed "To Make You Feel My Love."
As each candidates were introduced, some "fun facts" were given:
- Jessica N. is afraid of being watched by ducks.
- Michael A. has a pet zebra named Spot.
- Anna B. is training to be a sumo wrestler.
- John C. bathes his panda and plans to go to college and get a job.
- Princess Kenly likes to dance.
- Prince Ajay wants to play football.
Congratulations to the 2015 NRHEG Homecoming queen, Jessica Nafe, and king, Michael Altermatt.
The court includes:
- Abby C. and Dempsey T.
- Anna B and Palmer P.
- Abby W. and Zeke E.
- Taylar T. and John C.