Mischke Benefit Saturday
The Dan Mischke cancer benefit is Saturday (Feb 15) at Sparetime Entertainment in Owatonna.
Dan is a Monday night Elks League bowler in Owatonna and has been diagnosed with a rare form of cancer. The benefit will include food, a silent auction, bowling, a DJ and a wine & beer wall. The event runs 5 - 9PM.
Silent auction items include:
- Charter Fishing Trips
- Hot Air Balloon Rides
- 12-person catered meal
- Hunting & Fishing gear from Cabela's
- Earnhardt Nascar Racing Daytona 500 Championship gear
- Minnesota Twins autographed & framed print
- Minnesota Timberwolves prize pack
- rounds of golf
- Jim Killen framed print
- 8-piece hand crafted doll furniture
- half a hog
- Horse-riding birthday party for six
- gift baskets
- restaurant & automotive items
For more information call Terry Picha at 507-456-5740.