Owatonna Park and Rec Sponsors Music on the Patio
Music comes in lots of variety of sounds and is a good way to bring people together in a friendly atmosphere. It is nice to know that more and more areas are coming up with ideas for local musicians to show their talents off, too.
Owatonna Park and Rec and Brooktree Golf Course, 1369 Cherry St., will be putting Music on the Patio throughout the next few months.
- Saturday, July 23 - Dave Williams and Ryan Gillespie
- Friday, Sept. 9 - Piano Bar with Becky and Muriah
- Saturday, Sept. 24 - Walter's Wheelhouse
- Saturday, Oct. 1 - Kozy Lil' Duo
- Saturday, Oct. 8 - Becky Borneke
Owatonna 11@7 Concerts continue in Central Park, including tonight with the Community Band. If it is rained out, the concert will be at the Trinity Lutheran Fellowship Hall, 609 Lincoln Ave. S. Then every Thursday into August.
- Mischief & Mayhem from 7-9PM on July 21 with Classic Rock, Pop, R&B and Country
- Independent Silver Band of Mount Vernon, Ill. will be July 28 with a vintage brass sound
- Chance Meetings from 7-8:30PM on Aug. 4 and will play Acoustic Folk, Blues and Bluegrass
- Earl @ The Piano, the last one of the season, on Aug. 11
Ellendale also has local music on Saturday nights on the Second Avenue Stage. If the weather is bad, music will be in the Community Building.
- Diamond Ridge Band -- July 16
- B Side Band play -- July 23
- Twisted Sisters -- stage July 30
- Emma Hellevik takes the stage Aug. 6
- Shawn Larson -- Aug. 13
- Neverly Brothers takes the stage Aug. 20
- Ross Sletten -- Aug. 27
- Last one for the season on Sept. 3 -- Matt Arthur
Everyone is invited. Remember to bring your lawn chair.