Lisa’s Logic: Top Of The Morning To You
Today, everybody is a little Irish. So, here are a few Irish sayings to help you out.
- May the luck of the Irish be with you today.
- Here's to a long life and a merry one. A quick death and an easy one. A pretty girl and an honest one. A cold pint and another one!
- It is often that a person's mouth broke his nose.
- A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures.
- May your home always be too small to hold all your friends.
- May you get all your wishes but one, so that you will always have something to strive for.
- Very little is needed to make a happy life.
- Bless your little Irish heart and every other Irish part.
- May the rocks in your field turn gold.
- May the hinges of our friendship never grow rusty.
How about a few short jokes?
- "I'm the unluckiest person in the whole world," moaned Betty McGrath. "I bought a nonstick pan and can't get the label off."
- Irish businessmen have their names printed on the front and back of their business card in case someone loses them.
- You three are a right pair if ever I saw one!
- How come every time you ring a wrong number it's never engaged!
The sun is shining above ... Think Happy Thoughts.