Harvest Run on Saturday the 20th
The 5th annual Harvest Run for Hunger
will be on Saturday, September 20th with proceeds to help local food shelve. Race day registration begins at 7 a.m.
There will be a:
- 4K walk at 8:30 a.m. and a 7K run at 9 am, both start at Zion Lutheran Church on SW 98th Street in Ellendale and,
- NEW this year a 10-mile bike ride that will start and finish at Pontoppiadan Lutheran Church on SW 75th Street in Ellendale starting at 8:45 a.m.
- Plus there is a 400 meter youth run for 10 years and under starting at 9:45 a.m. at Pontoppidan Church.
- Both churches about 12 miles SW of Owatonna.
- All are encouraged to bring a nonperishable food item to the event.
- All participants receive a water bottle while supplies last.