Blooming Prairie Education Foundation Auction on Saturday
The Blooming Prairie Education Foundation will hold their fundraising auction this Saturday, April 2, at the Pizza Cellar in Blooming Prairie. The silent auction begins at 3PM and the live auction at 6PM.
Items up for bids include:
- Lawnmowing for a month
- Carlie Wagner-signed picture, shirt, basketball and clock
- The Ag Department will offer 40 man hours of rock picking
- Sand box
- Tickets to Beyonce
- Tickets to Luke Bryan at the new US Bank Stadium
- Grandfather clock
- Spring Turkey Hunt
- A date with police officer Dan Peach
- An overnight stay in a jail in Preston along with two gift cards
- A Kids Murder Mystery Party
- A swimming pool party, and many more items.
To date, the foundation has raised about $700,000. Money has gone for various items such as iPads, Smart Boards and other items to compliment the education of Blooming Prairie students.